I'm teaching iPad for Seniors, a great 3 hour workshop at the Centre for Adult Education (CAE), Melbourne, next Saturday. The course is already enrolled with sufficient numbers, but I'm always happy to assist more students! If you know anyone who could benefit from this course, do send them along!
IPAD FOR SENIORS
This four (4) hour hands-on course will help you get up and running with your iPad. Whether you have just bought the iPad or received it as a gift treat and you want to learn how to get more out of the many features available, then this course is for you!
Venue: CAE Building B - 253 Flinders Ln, Melbourne
Full Fee: $175.00 - Concession: $170.00
- Where to start
- How to set up your iPad
- Protecting Your Privacy
- Using the iPad with iTunes
- Getting on the Internet
- Using email
- All about Apps and the AppStore
- Games and distractions
- Setting up your photos
- Finding and reading Ebooks
- Reading magazines and newspapers
- Listening to Podcasts
- Shopping for Movies, Music, and TV Shows
- Banking on the iPad - is it safe?
- Using your iPad to make phone calls
- Question & Answer session
Fee includes all training materials.